We are looking for an e-commerce photographer to join our online team for the purpose of product photography, styling and brand campaigns.
- to photograph jewellery for our online website
- manage selections and editing of all photographs
- using Adobe applications for editing photo and video
- stock management
- upload, categorise and update products to the ecommerce website
- creativity to put together campaigns based on specific requirements
You'll need to be:
- well organised and punctual
- an excellent communicator with fluency in English
- be able to follow instructions and understand the scope of work for the day
- work to targets in order to achieve the shoot results desired
- experienced in using studio photography equipment including professional cameras, lighting, videography, gimbal and more
- a keen learner to understand what we require as a brand and deliver
This is a full-time position. Competitive Salary.
Must be able to commute to Green Street, E7 8LF
If you feel you have what it takes to fulfil this role and are energetic and determined to build your career in this leading fashion jewellery ecommerce company, apply today.
Email email@example.com with your CV and any previous examples of your work.