At Bees, our aim is to be the destination brand that delivers an experience that's convenient, fun and fulfilling to our customers. Having the right team in place to deliver this is vital, and with the right leadership we can achieve our goals.
We are looking for a driven and skilled individual to join our store team at a managerial level.
- Drive the team to delivery our goals and vision
- Provide leadership and develop a high-performing team
- Quality experience management
- Customer rapport building
- Maximise sales and reporting to management
- Customer satisfaction and guaranteed expert service from the team
You'll need to be:
- experienced in a managerial role within a retail store environment (minimum 1-2 years)
- enthusiastic and a driver for excellence within your team
- passionate about our products and the loyal customers we serve
- well organised and punctual
- an excellent communicator with fluency in English
- be able to follow instructions and understand the scope of work
- work to targets and aims of the business.
This is a full-time position.
Competitive salary starting at £23,000 plus bonus.
Must be able to commute to Green Street, E7 8LF
If you feel you have what it takes to fulfil this role and are energetic and determined to build your career in this leading fashion jewellery retailer, apply today.
Email email@example.com with your CV and references.