Job Role - Assistant Store Manager
At Bees, our aim is to be the destination brand that delivers an experience that's convenient, fun and fulfilling to our customers. Having the right team in place to deliver this is vital, and with the right leadership we can achieve our goals.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Full Time Assistant Store Manager to join our Green Street store. As well as being a key team member, you will work closely with the manager to bring the best out of your team and promote sales.
We are looking for a driven and skilled individual to join our store team at a managerial level.
As an Assistant Store Manager your role will be buzzing with benefits:
- A competitve salary at £24,000
- Staff discount on products
- Auto-enrolement on our pension plan
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Comprehensive training provided
- Drive the team to deliver our goals and vision
- Provide leadership and develop a high-performing team
- Quality experience management
- Customer rapport building
- Maximise sales and reporting to management
- Customer satisfaction and guaranteed expert service from the team
You'll need to be:
- Experienced in a managerial role within a retail store environment (minimum 1-2 years)
- Enthusiastic and a driver for excellence within your team
- Passionate about our products and the loyal customers we serve
- Well organised and punctual
- An excellent communicator with fluency in English
- Be able to follow instructions and understand the scope of work
- Work to targets and aims of the business.
- Able to commute to our store on Green Street
This is a full-time position and you will be required to work 5/6 days a week including weekends and bank holidays.
If you are passionate and determined to build your retail career with a company that's creative with open opportunities, then we'd love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with your cover letter and CV to email@example.com