Job Role - Online Sales Administrator
A great opportunity has arisen for a full-time member of staff to join our head office, with the responsibility for managing and processing online orders, and further developing this growing area of the business.
- Print online orders, quality check and package items ready for dispatching.
- Handle all online customer queries via telephone, e-mail and social media.
- Manage stock levels and organise replacements or re-orders.
- Create stock order form.
- Maintain a tidy and well organised stock storage system.
- Monitor online sales and identify under-performing and best sellers.
- Recognise when products are out-of-stock and the course of action.
- Unpack, check and upload new stock using our in-house stock control system.
- Monitor packaging stock levels and understand how to create new orders.
What we are looking for:
- This is an office-based role and you will be required to work Monday to Friday.
- You must have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Experience with Microsoft excel is an advantage
- An interest in customer care.
- A can-do, enthusiastic attitude.
The benefits you'll enjoy:
- A competitive wage.
- Full, comprehensive training and on-going support.
- Working in a friendly environment.
- 28 days holiday entitlement.
- Staff discount on products.
- Auto-enrolement on our pension plan.
This is a Full Time position and you should be available to work Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like you then get in touch with your cover letter and CV to