Maple Cubic Zirconia Earrings in Champagne
Embellish your ears with our dainty Maple earrings. They are elegantly designed with pearl drops, champagne cubic zirconia in a lightweight drop-style. A classic pair to elevate your work wear that transitions perfectly for that evening sparkle.
- high-gold plating
- champagne zirconia
- pearl lightweight
- 1 year guarantee
NOTICE: Royal Mail Industrial Strike Action 2023
Unfortunately, due to unavoidable Royal Mail industrial strike action across the UK, we are unable to guarantee delivery on such occasions. Planned strike action can be found on Royal Mail's website. As a guide, we suggest you add 1-2 working day to your order in the event of any action that occurs throughout the year. We suggest you plan the timing of your purchase in advance due to such events, and avoid any disappointment.
For example, if you order an item on Tuesday using Express Delivery and there's a strike on Wednesday - your item would be expected to be delivered to you by Thursday or Friday. The same applies to Standard Delivery options (add an extra 1-2 working days).
Thank you for your understanding. The Bees team despatch 99% of parcels on time and ensure all items are despatched with tracking, insurance and proof of delivery.
If you have any concerns about delivery times and dates, please reach our team directly on 020 8470 0600 and we will be happy to assist you.
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - £5
3-5 working days signed for and/or proof of delivery at door (via photo) to maintain contactless service. Delivered via Royal Mail or other courier services.
Express Delivery (1-2 working days) - £10
Express delivery service for 1-2 working day orders placed by 2pm. Order will be insured and require a signature and/or proof of delivery at door (via photo) to maintain contactless service.
Please note: additional customs and excise taxes may be applicable upon arrival in your country. We do not have any control of this or the amount you may be charged. It is best to check with your relevant country’s customs department before purchasing.
Standard Delivery - £15
7-10 working days for ALL European orders. All orders are tracked and require a signature and/or proof of delivery at door (via photo) to maintain contactless service. Delivered via domestic local courier service in your country.
Express Delivery - from £45
At Bees we like to give you every option when purchasing jewellery with limited time at hand. For European customers we offer a customised express delivery service delivered in 2-3 working days which starts at £45. This option is only available via contact with our team directly on 0044 208 470 0600. Our team will guide you through the process.
USA, CANADA - £25
Allow up to 10 working days for ALL orders to the United States and Canada. All orders are tracked and require a signature and/or proof of delivery at door (via photo) to maintain contactless service. Delivered via domestic local courier service in your country.
AUSTRALIA - £35
Allow up to 10 working days for ALL orders to Australia. All orders are tracked and require a signature and/or proof of delivery at door (via photo) to maintain contactless service. Delivered via domestic local courier service in your country.
Exchanging & Return
Please note: sale or marked down items are non-returnable and not covered under Bees' One Year Guarantee. Items purchased in-store or via WhatsApp do not apply to the below terms.
We know you will enjoy receiving your order every bit as much as we have enjoyed sending your carefully chosen items. If in the rare chance you receive your order and it is not of satisfactory quality or as described, we offer you the peace of mind of returning your online-purchased item(s) for a refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase (the 'cooling off' period). This however does not apply to the following products for hygiene reasons – earrings, bindis, nose and hair ornaments or accessories. Please speak to one of our sales advisors for further details. We request that you follow the steps below for a smooth and efficient return.
1) Please ensure that all returns are notified to us by telephone on 020 8470 0600 and a pre-authorised returns reference number given to you at time of such notification be quoted with the returned product(s).
2) Returning the sales receipt or a copy of the receipt would ensure that your items are tracked and traced easily.
3) Please ensure that the returned goods are in saleable condition and returned in its original packaging with the security/barcode tag intact and attached securely to the product. "Saleable" means that there are no scratches, marks, or blemishes on the item; there are no signs of wear on the product, the tags, or the case; and the product must not have been sized or altered in any way. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used.
4) Please remember that it will be your responsibility that the items arrive back safely, therefore we recommend that for a secure delivery the best method is by using Royal Mail Special Delivery service and insured for the value of the goods. We can not be responsible for any loss or damage to goods in transit and unfortunately, no refunds will be allowed for goods returned in a damaged or otherwise un-saleable condition.
5) Goods specifically manufactured or co-ordinated to a customer’s own specification(s) will not be refunded unless we have made a mistake, when we will either refund or replace the same product or a product of equal value. Once an order has been placed with us, it will go into full production and is not longer eligible for cancellation or exchanges. If an order requires further adjustment or needs to be remade or resized this will be done so at a charge at discretion of Bees including postage and packing costs.
6) Subject to the above, gift recipients are entitled to a non-refundable merchandise exchange. The gift receipt will need to be presented, and blank tags/security tags intact.
7) Shipping and insurance costs are not refundable. The cost of return postage to Bees for the goods and the gift item would be customers’ responsibility and must be returned in its original packaging, in a sellable condition and the Bees returns policy would apply. Any damage to the goods or the gift item would not be accepted for refund and will be returned to the customer upon Bees receiving the cost of return postage to cover the cost of returning the goods to the customer.
8) Goods once exchanged or customised / altered cannot be refunded. Please contact us on 020 8470 0600 for more information.
9) All refunds will be processed within 10 - 30 days upon receipt of goods.
If you have any further questions relating to returning a product, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the Bees team and we will be delighted to help.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Share some content to your customers about your products.